Strict & Enforced Cancellation Policy
Pageboy has always asked for at least 24 hours notice when canceling and/or rescheduling an appointment. Although we understand emergencies can arise, we know most of our clients honor our time and this policy. As we have grown, we have had increased issues with clients failing to honor this policy. As a result, we have made the following policy changes.
- All services will need to have a valid credit card on file to reserve the appointment.
- Cancellations under 24 hours for 15 minute – 1 hour appointments, including NO-SHOWS, will be charged 50% of total services cancelled.
- Cancellations under 48 hours, including NO-SHOWS, for appointments longer than 1 hour, will be charged $50 for every hour scheduled and will need to put down a deposit for future appointments.
- If you are 15+ minutes late for your appointment, you will have to reschedule or only receive partial services that day. Cancellation fees may apply.
- Clients with 2+ appointments that have been cancelled/ rescheduled last minute or no call/no show can no longer be accepted at the salon.
As a courtesy we send out email reminders 48 hours before, as well as text reminders and courtesy phone calls 24 hours before your scheduled appointment. However, if we are unable to reach you, and can only leave you a message, please remember it is your responsibility to remember your appointment date and time to avoid late arrivals, missed appointments and the cancellation fee. We hope that our clients understand that our time, like yours, is valuable.
Please feel free to direct any questions, comments, or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org.